How Summit Moving is Addressing COVID-19
As an essential service provider, Summit remains open to assist you in this challenging environment.
We take safety seriously, both for our employees and for you. We are following CDC and DOH guidelines and taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, clients, and partners:
- Sanitation products; including latex gloves, soap, sanitizer, masks and disinfectant have been distributed at our facilities. Although supply has been limited, the inventory of supplies and sourcing is reviewed regularly and we are doing everything we can to source supplies and resources.
- All team members are required to wash hands with soap multiple times a day.
- We have increased cleaning frequency at our facility and sanitize work spaces and equipment.
- We have asked all staff to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain social distancing (6+ ft.) with clients and each other.
- All employees are required to stay home if they are, in any way, feeling unwell.
- We are making available online video surveys in lieu of on-site visits.
We also ask our clients to consider the health and well-being of our moving professionals by:
- Making soap available to the crew in bathrooms and, as available, hand sanitizers.
- Rescheduling services if any member of the household/organization is feeling unwell.
- Refraining from shaking hands with the crew and maintaining appropriate social distance from crew members (6 ft.).
- Washing hands throughout the day and wearing their own gloves and masks as available.
- If they wish, they may offer additional PPE materials for the crew to use.
- Sanitizing door knobs and surfaces prior to the crew’s arrival and after their departure.
Our priority is to protect the well-being of our team and the communities that we serve. Additional precautions may be taken as necessitated, and we will continue to revise our policies as required.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us:
> PH: 330-633-3633
Our Clients Feedback
I called this team to assist my grandmother with getting some large items out of her house. They were able to schedule the work to happen in a few days. The customer service was great. They were helpful and very accommodating.Lannetta K.1 week ago
My move was wonderful. Mike and the crew were excellent! I've been so busy, and now time has elapsed and I can't remember their names. They all were exceptional and I hope that they all receive the accolades... read moreCheryl G.1 month ago
Today I had Summit Moving & Storage move me into my new home. JP was very professional, kind & helpful. John Sylvester & Tyler J were also a part of the team. All three guys were very... read moreMerryAnne S.3 months ago
We had a great experience with this company and crew. They moved our furniture and boxes from a storage unit into our house and were efficient, helpful and professional. We had an estimate for the cost but at... read moreMary Lou H.3 months ago
At the time of this review it is summer, 2021 during the crazy housing boom. Along with houses selling quickly, little to choose from, and sky-high prices, even if you could find a new house it was nearly impossible... read more1iar S.4 months ago
Carl, Richard and Richie did a fantastic job. Hard working and never stopped until the job was done. They took excellent care of my belongings and home. Would absolutely use them again and recommend their service. Thank you guys!Jeff G.4 months ago
Our move was done by David, Tim P and Devan and was fantastic. They arrived on time, were extremely professional and done in a timely manner with the utmost of care to all of our belongings. I would highly recommend... read moreKim H.5 months ago
The move went on without any hiccups. The movers -John Schaar, Smitty and David- were particularly helpful and patient. I highly recommend Summit Moving and these guys.
Jewell Cardwell WilliamsJewell C.8 months agoJodi T.9 months ago
Jon T, Richard L and Sean M were awesome. Very professional, courteous and concerned about me as I was stressed and not feeling well. They moved things to my new place and storage as well. I would... read moreMarlene C.11 months ago
Most incredible professional movers. Mike I., Kevin & Kasey did a fantastic job moving my treasured family baby grand piano that is over 100 years old from Stow to Medina and UPSTAIRS. I can’t say enough about them. I highly recommend!Lauren S.11 months ago
We hired Summit Moving & Storage to pack and transport 900+ very large court docket books and 100+ boxes. The team of Mike I, Rich S, Tyler, and John S did a fantastic job. They worked at a steady pace... read moreDeborah M.11 months ago