How Summit Moving is Addressing COVID-19
As an essential service provider, Summit remains open to assist you in this challenging environment.
We take safety seriously, both for our employees and for you. We are following CDC and DOH guidelines and taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, clients, and partners:
- Sanitation products; including latex gloves, soap, sanitizer, masks and disinfectant have been distributed at our facilities. Although supply has been limited, the inventory of supplies and sourcing is reviewed regularly and we are doing everything we can to source supplies and resources.
- All team members are required to wash hands with soap multiple times a day.
- We have increased cleaning frequency at our facility and sanitize work spaces and equipment.
- We have asked all staff to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain social distancing (6+ ft.) with clients and each other.
- All employees are required to stay home if they are, in any way, feeling unwell.
- We are making available online video surveys in lieu of on-site visits.
We also ask our clients to consider the health and well-being of our moving professionals by:
- Making soap available to the crew in bathrooms and, as available, hand sanitizers.
- Rescheduling services if any member of the household/organization is feeling unwell.
- Refraining from shaking hands with the crew and maintaining appropriate social distance from crew members (6 ft.).
- Washing hands throughout the day and wearing their own gloves and masks as available.
- If they wish, they may offer additional PPE materials for the crew to use.
- Sanitizing door knobs and surfaces prior to the crew’s arrival and after their departure.
Our priority is to protect the well-being of our team and the communities that we serve. Additional precautions may be taken as necessitated, and we will continue to revise our policies as required.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us:
> PH: 330-633-3633
Our Clients Feedback
Used them for two cross country moves this past summer. They contact with Wheaton for those and both crews did a good job. Two of the movers drive your items so some of the same people on other side. They use locals to help them. Our estimates were pretty accurate.... read moreAmy C.3 days ago
Jon T, Richard L and Sean M were awesome. Very professional, courteous and concerned about me as I was stressed and not feeling well. They moved things to my new place and storage as well. I would recommend these guys to anyone! Ask for them if... read moreMarlene C.1 month ago
We hired Summit Moving & Storage to pack and transport 900+ very large court docket books and 100+ boxes. The team of Mike I, Rich S, Tyler, and John S did a fantastic job. They worked at a steady pace and handled all items perfectly (no damage). They made a... read moreDeborah M.1 month ago
JP, Tyler J, David did a great job and was very efficient with their time. I would highly recommend this company and plan to use them again. We typically move on our own and originally only needed them to move our piano. I originally talked with Eddie and he helped... read moreBrian R.2 months ago
We had an outstanding team move my mother this past week. The Summit team included Devan Rogers, Tyler Jones and Jack Turner. These three men were very professional, did the work without wasting time and there was no damage to any of my mothers belongings. I would highly recommend this... read moreBryan F.2 months ago
Summit Moving did an excellent job as always, quick service with consistent attention paid to details of the shipment. They have always been transparent and communicative from start to finish, which was reassuring. In the end summit team did a fantastic job and will be recommending them to everyone I... read moreBella D.1 year ago
They did a great job for us at a very reasonable price. The movers, Rick & Mike were very professional & courteous. They were very conscious about putting down mats, to keep our old & new house clean as possible during the move. They were very accommodating... read moreJohn K.1 year ago